Fórum BFE Clan
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Tópicos semelhantes

Request to BFE clan

+2
Hermanoteu
Axldust
6 participantes

Ir para baixo

Request to BFE clan Empty Request to BFE clan

Mensagem  Axldust Sáb Nov 12, 2011 1:05 am

What's the point of having an open forum if you just close every post that I create to ask something...

Sorry about my language(not to geisa)...
I don't mean to be rude, but I'm also sick of admins who just ban me because they just can't stand lose (It's just a game!)

Anyway, BFE**Hermanoteu please be honest and:
either admit that I don't hack and you just banned me beacuse I was killing OR SHOW the proof that you say you have

I don't want the ban to be removed, I play on SOF and TROPA and also in GOE server (where btw they also get mad because of losing but they admited their mistake when they have the chance and now let me play because they have the decency to talk - there are other Br servers where I can play)
I only want you to admit the truth and if you have the proof of me hacking, show it please, I wanna see it, you said you have it so I that should not be a problem.

Again, what's the point of having a forum if you just close every post and the comunication here.

If you just decide to close this post (Again) and ignore my request... well, that talks A LOT about you and your "clan".
Think about it, I also made mistakes as admin and I admit them, It's part of being a good admin.

www .xfire. com/profile/axldust/

Axldust

Pontos : 11

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Request to BFE clan Empty Re: Request to BFE clan

Mensagem  Hermanoteu Sáb Nov 12, 2011 11:17 am

Axldust,
Are you threatening me? When you said: "If you just decide to close this post (Again) and ignore my request... well, that talks A LOT about you and your "clan".
Think about it".

I'm not afraid of you and just follow the rules of the clan ok?
And the simplest and most important rule is "cheater = ban". You want to proof? Ok, You will have the proof. I'll look for the recording and post it here no later than tomorrow. And after that, stop bothering me.
My decision will NOT CHANGE.

Thanks.

BFE**Hermanoteu# "The applicator rules"
Hermanoteu
Hermanoteu

Pontos : 357

Mensagem  Hermanoteu Sáb Nov 12, 2011 2:00 pm

My Dear Axdust
here is the proof that you want!

https://rapidshare.com/files/2274374803/demo0086axldust.dm_82

pay close attention at the time 5:45 and at the time 4:02 please.
my decision will not change, so stop bothering.
With love,
BFE**Hermanoteu#
Hermanoteu
Hermanoteu

Mensagem  BFE**TeXuMo Dom Nov 13, 2011 11:33 am

Esse hermanoteu é poliglota mesmo!!
BFE**TeXuMo
BFE**TeXuMo

Pontos : 239

Mensagem  KAMIKAZE Ter Nov 15, 2011 11:59 pm

Cara vi essa demo mas que descarado, xiter %$#@! ainda vem querendo dar lição de moral e ameaçando, só falta falar que sabia onde quando players estavam vindo porque tem um super hiper mega phone de ouvido, se for esse o caso eu quero um igual quero nem saber o preço eu compro pois além de saber exatamente de onde estão vindo, diferencia quem é amigo ou inimigo, e ainda nos dá a oportunidade de ficar mirando exatamente na cabeça pra dar só hs.kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Só que super jogador como vc conseguiu matar players que estavam parados e escondidos indo em direção deles e mirando direto na cabeça ??
Alem de super jogador com um super computador e um super mouse e phone de ouvido ( digo isso pq td xiter quando é pego dá essa desculpa ) vc tbm é adivinho ??
Pow cara se for me manda o número da mega sena ae prometo que divido com vc.
Seu descarado.
Tenha mais respeito com os players que jogam honestamente e saiba que aqui existem regras e elas vão ser cumpridas doa a quem doer, e se quiser continuar o choro me mande seu endereço que faço questão de te mandar um pacote de lenços de presente.

ps: if control will not have understood you tests all it in English.
se não tiver entendido te mando todo o testo em Inglês.
KAMIKAZE
KAMIKAZE

Pontos : 98

Mensagem  Hermanoteu Qua Nov 16, 2011 8:44 am

Pois é, alem das demos eu ja sei quando o cara é xiter quando da sempre as mesmas desculpas:
Desculpas de cheater:
1) Jogo ETPRO (mais manjada de todas)
2) Tenho fone de ouvido/mouse/computador/teclado/webcam/lampada do quarto....da melhor qualidade, por isso consigo saber se tem alguem vindo.
e por ai vai.........

Kamikaze, eu estava bloqueando os topicos que o Axldust estava criando e nem estava me dando o trabalho de responder pra ver se o cara se tocava sabe....vai que ele tem um pingo de humildade e assume as consequencias por ter usado cheater...mas nao adiantou. Entao me vi obrigado a responder esse topico, e como podemos perceber, depois que eu postei a demo o cara nem deu as caras por aqui. Antes era soh eu bloquear o topico dele ou excluir os comentario q o cara aparecia na mesma hora desesperado reclamando de todo mundo!
Agora com a PROVA que ele tanto queria.......ficou caladinho!
Ja estou de saco cheio de gente como esse lixo ai.
Se o servidor nao tiver qualidade e honestidade dos players que jogam nele, ele nao presta. Por isso estou fazendo a limpa nesse tipo de pessoa para melhorar o servidor.
Pois eu sei que mesmo banindo um monte de gente, tem MUITOS outros (a maioria ainda bem), que entram no BFE apenas para se divertir e brincar um pouco. E é isso que queremos.

BFE**Alborhetti para admin!

Hermanoteu
Hermanoteu

Request to BFE clan Empty lol

Mensagem  Axldust Qui Nov 17, 2011 5:45 pm

@hermanoteu
threatening you? Did you understand what I say?
I meant that if you close this post that shows how poor judgment you have... how is that a threat?

I don't want you to be afraid of me... I can't do anything to you nor I want to... I don't want to play in your "server" where no better players are allowed.

-READ AGAIN, I DON'T want the ban to be removed-

My request -I REPEAT- is to admit the truth, but I see you don't want to and that's just fine... you know the real reason for the ban.

If you don't want to be bother THINK before ACT, as an admin you not only have to ban ppl, you have to explain yourself -I bet you didn't know this-
What's the problem there in the demo? Please, enlighten me, can you explain (or is too much for you?)

---------

@kamikaze
what? I don't undestand half the things you said. The demo lasts a couple of minutes, you have to indicate the time... ffs...

and respect for the players that play with honesty??...
you call someone who bans me because is a loser a "player with honesty"? hilarious

You are obviusly all sore, I did apologize and you still attack me, that proves you are just sore loser

---------

I haven't played in ETPro in years (I don't like it)
I have an old laptop with a small scree that barelys can run ET with standard resolution

So, because I can play better than you, I hack?
Watch me laugh Very Happy
Cleaning the server to make it better? You are so pathetic, I bet you are actually trying to believe that... LOLOLOL

You suck at this game and that's why you "clean" the server with theses bans
You are trying to convience yourself that you do the righ thing when all you care is don't be owned that much(you still will).
You have been playing for years and I'm telling you will never be a better player nor a better admin for that matter

I know you won't respond to the question about the demo because there's nothing wrong,
in the 5:45 I killed one enemy after HE KILLED my teammate (is that it, what's the problem there?)
in the 4:02 there are 2 ways where the enemy comes, the back or the front, I was checking both (I did this all the time) what's the problem here?

...yeah, that's what I think....

Axldust

Request to BFE clan Empty O que esse cara ainda quer?

Mensagem  GeisaRL Sex Nov 18, 2011 12:56 am

Don't be stupid, man.

GeisaRL

Pontos : 107

Mensagem  KAMIKAZE Sex Nov 18, 2011 10:20 pm

Bem ele sabe o que fez, termino por aqui minhas mensagens sobre este post pois não vou ficar debatendo com trapaceiro, xiter que não é homem pra admitir o que faz, volto a dizer que pra mim são todos iguais, quando são pegos inventam um milhão de desculpas pra tentarem provar a inocência e uma mais absurda que a outra, bem pra terminar nunca espero que um xiter admita o que faz mesmo, pois se são mau caráter a ponto de trapacearem em um jogo como posso esperar que tomem atitude de gente honesta e tenham escrúpulo para admitir o que fez.

ps: Axldust você vem aqui ofender as pessoas tentando de forma incorreta provar uma inocência que todos sabemos não existir ( tenho certeza que até você sabe disso ) cara sinceramente se você é assim em um jogo ou seja, na vida virtual, tenho pena das pessoas que são próximas de você pois na vida real você deve ser muito pior.

Se continuar a ofender os membros do clã ou deste fórum já te deixo avisado que pedirei junto aos outros ADM seu BAN do mesmo tbm.
KAMIKAZE
KAMIKAZE

Pontos : 98

Mensagem  Darkness Sáb Nov 19, 2011 12:17 pm

O cara nao aprende que no BFE a pena de uso de cheater e ban permanente, infelismente estou vivenciando isso, Mad apesar de o comando ban "nao funcionar comigo" nao entro mais no server, essa foi minha pena Crying or Very sad ,e nao tenho muita vontade de jogar em outros servers... entao manda esse gringo para de enxe ¬¬

ps:Hermano vc ta usando google tradutor pra fala com ele ne AUHAUHAUHAUAHUAHUAHUAHAUHAUH
Darkness
Darkness

Pontos : 120

Request to BFE clan Empty being forever extincted

Mensagem  Axldust Seg Nov 21, 2011 5:08 pm

As I suspected, he didn't answer, what a "man".
I've known some other players that have been banned for the same reason - because the admins are ownd by them, they get banned over and over again. (I'm just one of them that was will to talk, but this is a dead end obviously)

Whenever you want I can fight you on ETpro on ANY server you select (ETpro needs PB and 2.6b as you probably know... no, you don't)

Anyway I understand you are a clan but I bet NOT alll of of BFE members are sore losers like the ones that only attack after I apologize, those are just a pathetic newbs (they're kids still living with mommy an daddy), so, go ahead and trash-talk, I could care less. I'm still playing anyway (you can't even do that right lol). Sleep

Axldust

Mensagem  Hermanoteu Seg Nov 21, 2011 9:02 pm

cansei desse ***, foi banido do forum tbm!
obrigado.

Hermanoteu
Hermanoteu

Mensagem  Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo